How to clean a chiller?

CaptainKiwi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2024
Messages
109
Reaction score
77
Location
Uk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a second hand chiller that was used for a marine tank that I would now like to use on a freshwater tank, what would be the best way to clean it internally?😋
 
Run a pump in a bucket of water ,citric acid ,or vinegar mixed in bucket ,both hoses in same bucket
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new