Yesterday at 8:19 PM #1 CaptainKiwi Active Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Dec 20, 2024 Messages 109 Reaction score 77 Location Uk Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I just got a second hand chiller that was used for a marine tank that I would now like to use on a freshwater tank, what would be the best way to clean it internally?
I just got a second hand chiller that was used for a marine tank that I would now like to use on a freshwater tank, what would be the best way to clean it internally?
Yesterday at 9:17 PM #2 fishguy242 Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !! View Badges Partner Member 2026 Partner Member 2027 Reef Tank 365 Photo of the Month R2R Secret Santa 2024 Secret Santa Hospitality Award Midwest Reefer Fish Medic FIREBUG Joined Jan 21, 2020 Messages 51,637 Reaction score 262,292 Location Illinois Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Run a pump in a bucket of water ,citric acid ,or vinegar mixed in bucket ,both hoses in same bucket