How to connect jebao pumps to the apex

Recipe2reefing

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I would like to buy a JEBAO/JECOD PUMP TO NEPTUNE SYSTEMS LINKAGE ADAPTER. iv noticed some people are using a variable speed port. Can I connect the adapror straight to the Ethernet port on the apex ?

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I would like to buy a JEBAO/JECOD PUMP TO NEPTUNE SYSTEMS LINKAGE ADAPTER. iv noticed some people are using a variable speed port. Can I connect the adapror straight to the Ethernet port on the apex ?

No, the Ethernet port is strictly for a network cable to connect to your router.

The 0-10v variable ports (see the black arrows below) have the same shape connector, but are used for an entirely different purpose:
Bottom-View-w-callouts.jpg

Hopefully you don't have the Apex-EL, because it does not include 0-10v ports. You'd need to add an optional VDM module to get variable ports for the Apex-EL.

OP
OP
Recipe2reefing

Recipe2reefing

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, the Ethernet port is strictly for a network cable to connect to your router.

The 0-10v variable ports (see the black arrows below) have the same shape connector, but are used for an entirely different purpose:

Hopefully you don't have the Apex-EL, because it does not include 0-10v ports. You'd need to add an optional VDM module to get variable ports for the Apex-EL.
Also, one jebao adapter let's you connect 2 pumps, so you'll only need to use one port for 2 pumps.
i noticed that. I’m impressed

OP
OP
Recipe2reefing

Recipe2reefing

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ok so from what I understand. where you have the two arrows is where I can plug in the jebao adaptor

OP
OP
Recipe2reefing

Recipe2reefing

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you program the pumps in apex fusion. Is there a link on the neptune forum ?

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 64 32.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 53 26.8%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 40 20.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back