Recommendations for WiFi connector(?) for Apex?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike550
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mike550

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Messages
2,269
Reaction score
2,328
Location
Chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay. I’m getting tired of my Apex disconnecting from my WiFi, and due to location I can’t run an Ethernet cable to the tank.

Does anyone know of a WiFi adapter of some type that I can connect to the Ethernet port of the controller and use that to access my WiFi network? I know they sell USB devices that can do something like this. Hoping someone knows how I can do it with an Ethernet port.

Thanks in advance!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new