How to connect to your P4 using a network connection

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dogtown
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I haven't had issues connecting to the P4 Wi-Fi, it's not the quickest logging in though.

Do you have a good Wi-Fi signal from the P4? Long distance, obstructions?
Ok I nailed it! I changed the wireless channel from the default 6 to channel 1 in the pic circled in red.
Honestly, if you don’t have some serious technical background, I don’t see how the average person can overcome these details.
Hope this thread helps others that come down this road in the future.

A535788F-2AF5-466F-831F-80BCA8927E74.jpeg
 
I had a very similar experience. What kind of home WiFi do you have? I have a Netgear Orbi whole home mesh WiFi system. I had terrible problems connecting to the P4 until I purchased a cheap access point. Seems GHL skimped on the WiFi chip.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new