How to enable 'Auto Dim Timeout' on MXM?

EFlop

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2019
Messages
44
Reaction score
38
Location
Minnesota
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently installed my MXM on my Apex earlier today. I have Auto Dim Timeout set for 30 seconds on the mobius app and it's not dimming the LED's on my 2 MP10's. Anyone know of another way I can make this work?

Edit: woops I posted this in the wrong section, meant to post it in aquarium controllers. How do I move it? lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new