How to get forest fire digitata green and blue

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says. How do I get forest fire digis to show these colours?
Are you sure you don’t mean the bubblegum digitata? I have never seen a forest fire with blue but I have seen bubblegums with blue.

I use Coral food (Red Sea AB+) to keep my corals colour - Also have them under what is basically blue lighting with maybe 5% of light.

Upvote 0

Mr. Mojo Rising

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you sure you don’t mean the bubblegum digitata? I have never seen a forest fire with blue but I have seen bubblegums with blue.

I use Coral food (Red Sea AB+) to keep my corals colour - Also have them under what is basically blue lighting with maybe 5% of light.
I think so too, my forest fire digi is orangish-redish. I would love to have a bubblegum digi, but I've never seen one available.

Upvote 0

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think so too, my forest fire digi is orangish-redish. I would love to have a bubblegum digi, but I've never seen one available.
My LFS gets them in quite regularly but I can never seem to keep any digi alive even the easier ones (Bubblegum and Forest Fire).

Upvote 0
OP
OP
GHOSTLY

GHOSTLY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

My lfs just said they're both the same. I guess Mines a forest fire digi so how can I get the green body

Upvote 0

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 56 65.9%
  • Neither.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.7%

Back