How to get newest firmware?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to get the latest firmware 7.13 on the p4. I have the latest GCC on my computer and performed the update, but it put fw version 7.12 on the p4, instead of the very latest 7.13. How do we get the latest fw when there is multiple included on the GCC download?

Thanks!

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the steps of the firmware, is where you select the firmware file to be used. Browse and select the version number file you’d like.

OP
OP
WWIII

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the steps of the firmware, is where you select the firmware file to be used. Browse and select the version number file you’d like.

Good deal. I guess I've just always clicked through and let it do it's thing on whatever it defaults to whenever I've gone to an updated GCC. I will go slower and select the one I want. Thanks Marco!

OP
OP
WWIII

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The kh director time of last measurement is off again on 7.13. It's 4 hours behind. I have UTC set to -5 for my Eastern time zone.

billr65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My kh directer the check box to record date is grayed out can someone please help ???/

Thank you

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@billr65 - can you provide a screen shot? The only time I have had this happen to me is when the KH is not enabled.

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWIII - great question I am
Not sure I forget that they can do it with a stand alone setup so use to doing it through the P4 heh.

@billr65 - I should have also asked is this a stand alone or are you connected to a P4?

OP
OP
WWIII

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWIII - great question I am
Not sure I forget that they can do it with a stand alone setup so use to doing it through the P4 heh.

@billr65 - I should have also asked is this a stand alone or are you connected to a P4?

I always forget to ask as well. Lol. I've given advice, then they're like "what are you talking about", only to then figure out they are using SA 2.1 haha

I've seen several posts with guys using the stand alone asking for something like this (storing test values) and GHL hasn't done the update yet. I'm not exactly sure if this is what they're talking about or not?

billr65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got this email from glh

matthiasf wrote:

Hello,

at the moment only ProfiLux 4 supports recording measurement data of the KH Director.

We will extend the firmware for the older ProfiLux 3 and Doser 2 to support this recording in a future release and

will announce it, when it is ready for deploy. Please note, that there is no exact date for this yet, since it is in the works.

Abed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the firmware update for doser 2.1 for record measurements values available yet ?

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the firmware update for doser 2.1 for record measurements values available yet ?
Firmware delivery method has not changed, firmware is coupled with and distributed via latest version of GCC.
-> please download and install latest version of GCC.

Firmware to allow recording historical measurement values has not yet been released.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back