How to get this Ric to attach?

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this dude in a cup with a coral plug. How do I get it to finally attach? While I’m at it, is this a decent ric? I’ve never seen one this color till I bought it.

0931049E-F4C0-4955-8BE5-8D5596445CE5.jpeg 6894DC8D-CE49-4F3C-BB21-02FF696B9628.jpeg
 
I find it easier to put them in with very course sand (ie rock chips) or lots of very small rubble. That way it can find its happy place in the cup and eventually attach. Then i glue that to a frag plug or a rock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new