How to get video player window to show in post

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When it comes to some of the techincal stuff I tend to find myself lost :squigglemouth: I was hoping someone could explain how to get the video player to show in a post instead of just the link? Thanks

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The forums support YouTube, Hulu, Facebook, Google, and a few others, but not Photobucket videos. If you can upload your video to YouTube, you're 3/4 of the way there :)

Just click the little movie icon on the reply, its the second from the right and paste the link to the YouTube video there and hit OK. That's it :)

OP
OP
B

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The forums support YouTube, Hulu, Facebook, Google, and a few others, but not Photobucket videos. If you can upload your video to YouTube, you're 3/4 of the way there :)

Just click the little movie icon on the reply, its the second from the right and paste the link to the YouTube video there and hit OK. That's it :)

Thanks using youtube, will have to give it a try once my videos finish uploading and get final editing completed :D

Dog Boy Dave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I had some problems getting a movie from my HTC Beats audio phone to You tube. I did get it to download to Facebook. Is there any way to link that video so that people who are not registered on facebook can see it?
Regards

OP
OP
B

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I had some problems getting a movie from my HTC Beats audio phone to You tube. I did get it to download to Facebook. Is there any way to link that video so that people who are not registered on facebook can see it?
Regards

I am not sure about that one, if you have a photobucket account you might be able to do it that way.

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you need to use YouTube, its definitely your best bet. Not sure if you can view facebook vids without having an account.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 138 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 112 34.9%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.6%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back