How to handle an aggressive sailfin?

Detroit_306

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
139
Reaction score
4
Location
Macomb, Mi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What can I do to help my lieutenant tang adjust to his new settings? It's been 24 hours and he's still nervous to be out and about with my sailfin, should I throw the sailfin in solitary for 72 hours? Or see if it persist?
 
how big is the tank, did u do anything to get them used to eachother (acclimation box, rescape, section tank off....???) or did you just toss it in and hope for the best?
 
Both need a bigger tank. Salfin is established and claims that 90 for itself I am sure. You may get lucky with a rescape and lights out period for a day or two, but not a guaranteed fix.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new