How to increase only specific zoa polyp

Tekothan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
Japan
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
こんにちは。ゾアのコロニーを購入しましたが、それを見ていると、粒子のあるポリープが1つしか見つかりませんでした。粒子は独特の特徴だったので、その特別で美しい個性だけを増やしたいと思います。方法はありますか?マウスを半分に切るのは正しいですか?

無題49.png
 
Google translated hopefully correct
You said:
Hello. I bought a colony of Zoa, but when I looked at it, I found only one polyp with particles. Since the particles were a unique feature, I would like to increase only their special and beautiful personality. Is there a way? Is it correct to cut the mouse in half?


I would remove that one Zoa and put it on a frag by itself.
Do you have a picture of the colony?
It may be the same Zoa type but sometimes as babies they look different than adults
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new