How to minimize RFA growth while keeping them healthy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fulltang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fulltang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2018
Messages
192
Reaction score
176
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 3 gallon pico jar that I'm planning on adding a couple RFAs too, and I'd like keep them growing as slow as possible for obvious reasons. The curvature of the jar magnifies anything that goes in there, so a half dollar size RFA is going to look big.

Ultimately the health of the animal is my #1 priority, just wondering how frequently and what one might feed to minimize growth?

PXL_20220326_005336808.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new