How to mount Monti-Caps??!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tank.Bro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tank.Bro

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2014
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Pittsburgh P.a
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bid on a monti cap from eBay... But I've never had one so how would I mount it to grow a ledge? I want it to make ledges an still be. Alright. Thnks for any replies.
 
Just stick it wherever you want. The coral will do the rest. Little glue or epoxy putty and your good to go
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new