How to post pics with Tapatalk

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrsDragon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Click on the reply button. Then click the icon to the right of the camera if you want to pick a photo from your camera roll. If you want to take a pic and post, click the camera..... See the icons over my letters on my keyboard?
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1398609815.794409.jpg
 
I've been playing around with it and it is different because I have an android phone. There is a way to do it but it stays on Processing when I click on add attachment. Will keep trying.
 
Think I've got it now. I also have an iPhone now :)
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399552756.351403.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399552756.351403.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 9

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new