How to properly use the Orphek lenses

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

So I have a Orphek lense kit for my IPhone 12 (the XL version I think it’s called?). Anyway it seems whenever I use this kit, my photos are almost always out of focus when combining with phone zoom (slightly to massively) compared to a bare no lense photo.

For example using the 15k and 20k lenses, they are just slightly out of focus (regardless of zoom), perhaps just an unsteady hand may be attributable.

The 52mm lense, not sure the point of this lense? Any input? Photos are still slightly out of focus.

The macro lense…I know the point of this one but I can’t get any focus at all, zoomed or no zoom. The picture is a straight blur.

I can tap wherever but it just won’t focus. Am I clueless? Is there a proper way to be using these lenses? They completely cover the the 3 cameras. Could it be because I’m using them with a case on my phone?

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I fail at taking pics also. You do need to keep parallel to the glass taking at an angle will distort the image.

BaliReefBox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a lens kit also and cant seem to get them to take a good pic...A friend came over and he had a cheap pair of orange sunglasses that when pics are shot through look amazing...
they are like 60cents... I got a few pairs and will be mounting a lens on the phone to shoot through

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back