How to Purchase 0.2M Hydrochloric acid

  • Thread starter Thread starter LittleMaui
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LittleMaui

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2016
Messages
443
Reaction score
148
Location
Portland, Oregon
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello. I'm trying to source 0.2M Hydrochloric acid for my RF KH Keeper. The online sources I've found require shipments only to businesses with established accounts. Suggestions?
 
I buy 1m HCL off of Amazon and dilute it down to what I want.
 
Hello. I'm trying to source 0.2M Hydrochloric acid for my RF KH Keeper. The online sources I've found require shipments only to businesses with established accounts. Suggestions?
Why 0.2 specifically??

The KH Keeper requires 0.02. And the Reef Factory stock solution was 0.1 and needed to be diluted 5 times before use.

So, just get a concentration you can get and dilute it appropriately.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new