How to Quarantine with Humblefish

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2018
Messages
1,729
Reaction score
2,999
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys I have run into a live discussion that Humblefish will be chatting with ReefDudes on youtube! I know a lot of folks look up to him and this would be a great chance to hear what he has to say on the subject that a lot of us are looking for advise, Quarantining fish. Looks like it goes live at 6PM CST so if you have interest I will see you in there! Pretty pumped to see this as I loved when Joel went on BRS Live and discussed his protocol.

Just wanted to give people the heads up!

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new