How to setup new jebao 3.4 wireless doser

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone figure out how to CHANGE the wifi when using one of these? We got new internet and I can't find wifi settings anywhere. I really don't want to start from scratch...

OP
OP
Daedalus8311

Daedalus8311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Why don't you just rename the new wifi to old name and same password ? Then u don't have to go around reconnecting everything?

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why don't you just rename the new wifi to old name and same password ? Then u don't have to go around reconnecting everything?
I was working. Husband is convinced it needs a new name. Apparently me being ready to throw things isn't reason enough to just leave things the same name with the new provider.

OP
OP
Daedalus8311

Daedalus8311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If you hold the wifi button to go into pairing mode, and re add it in the app, it might retain the schedule as is built into the device already, but if you can I'd just have one of the new wifi networks renamed the exact old one to make life easier, you can usually broadcast 3-4 wifi names, from the same wifi router

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no button that is designated "the Wi-Fi button". I have an up arrow, a down arrow, a left arrow, a right arrow, an escape button, & an enter button in the center.

It will not connect with the new Wi-Fi. I just spent 15 minutes trying to connect it as a brand new device and it refuses to acknowledge anything.

I'm so glad he can just make decisions like this on an absolute whim with zero concern for how it affects anything else in the house.

He bought a brand new router, completely changed what company we are using for internet now. I haven't had a day off in a week and won't have a day off until Christmas and I'm beyond done with everything. Including this internet situation.

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update days later in case anyone runs into the same problem. My phone & the unit would NOT communicate. Stumbled upon a forum elsewhere from Feb of this year stating that someone couldn't get Android 9+ or newer versions of iOS to work with the app.... I dug up an old phone, turned on wifi, uploaded the app, connected the dosers with ZERO problems, and went back to my regular phone to program and go from there. The app does in face have a problem with newer android systems.

normal

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you hard reset the jebao 3.4? I removed the internal battery for a couple of hours, deleted data from the jebao aqua app, and still can't update calibration values :(

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you hard reset the jebao 3.4? I removed the internal battery for a couple of hours, deleted data from the jebao aqua app, and still can't update calibration values :(
Hmm this is a different problem than what I ran into... I was never able to figure out a hard reset myself but finally figured out a workaround to use them again. Why are you needing to hard reset? What happens when you go to the calibration menu? Just trying to figure out where to start and if we can find you a workaround as well.

alexandre4100

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!
I just got the same doser, and my WiFi is automatically choosen to work in 5Ghz. Impossible to connect!
Any ideas?

Attachments

• 16120439280504884066713618170381.jpg
    16120439280504884066713618170381.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 30

Ossypete

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi could you help i have the 3.1 single doser set up.its all connected and worked fine for 1 day dosing at 6 pm then 9 pm now it doesn't dose.it was set to 1 day so.i changed to 30 days. Am i doing something wrong ??

OP
OP
Daedalus8311

Daedalus8311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi could you help i have the 3.1 single doser set up.its all connected and worked fine for 1 day dosing at 6 pm then 9 pm now it doesn't dose.it was set to 1 day so.i changed to 30 days. Am i doing something wrong ??

Set it to 0

Butch36

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm only getting red and green light flashing but it's on app but when turn WiFi on on phone can't turn doser on

techhnyne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No matter what i do my jebae app does. Ot recognize my ssid. Is says “unknown ssid”. I enter password and fails.
What do i do here?

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No matter what i do my jebae app does. Ot recognize my ssid. Is says “unknown ssid”. I enter password and fails.
What do i do here?
You've ensured that both your 2.4ghz and 5ghz signals have different SSID's? or that you've disabled the 5ghz band when connecting to the doser? The doser will only recognize 2.4 ghz network SSID's.
It doesn't sound like the app is finding your SSID.

techhnyne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You've ensured that both your 2.4ghz and 5ghz signals have different SSID's? or that you've disabled the 5ghz band when connecting to the doser? The doser will only recognize 2.4 ghz network SSID's.
It doesn't sound like the app is finding your SSID.
It 100% is on my 2.4g network. Still having all the issues

techhnyne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fukin china. I guess i must enable location so these commies know everything about me. I hate doing this but its the inly way to connect the devices

Chuck_e

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here you guys go, I did a quick video on how to configure the schedule for dosing
How to configure jebao wireless doser schedule
Hey. Great videos - thanks very much. The app has been updated and seems to have addressed a lot of the connectivity problems, but you still need to connect to a 2.4 network. The key takeaway for me is to set the "Days Interval" to "0" for daily dosing. That's not intuitive at all!

Back