How To Start A New Thread/Discussion

Djuronimo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Make sure you are LOGGED IN. (guests can't create new threads or posts)

You can sign in or create a free account here: https://www.reef2reef.com/account/

2. Click the forums tab at the top of most any page on the website.

1.jpg

3. Click the appropriate forum that coincides with your question or topic. In this example we're going to post a new thread in the Lounge Forum. So click here.

2.jpg

4. On the forum list page, which is the next page that comes up after you click the forum you want to post in, is a link that says POST THREAD in the upper right hand corner. Click there and start your new thread.

3.jpg

And that's it! Fill out the title and the content and create your new thread!
I posted a new thread and it said that someone was supposed to approve it and then post it. It has been several days and it is still not posted. Is there a way that I can check whether it is posted or not? I see evidence that I placed a post but I do not see any sign of it. Please let me know when you get the chance

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I posted a new thread and it said that someone was supposed to approve it and then post it. It has been several days and it is still not posted. Is there a way that I can check whether it is posted or not? I see evidence that I placed a post but I do not see any sign of it. Please let me know when you get the chance

Sorry about that!

Silent

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have number of messages and number of reactions but there are no numbers for threads read. I think it would be nice to see how many times your threads have been read. If you are the OP and you have made interesting threads that have been read my many members or many times that seems useful.
Anyone else think this would be interesting?

dazzler

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I recently opened my Account, (Thought I previously had one But it was Inactive for Several Years and none of the info seems to Work) I upgraded to the Supporting member to be able to list things for sale - Which is the only Section in the For Sale areas I seem to be able to , but I'm really more interested in being able to Post in the Barter Section and the How much is it worth Section rather than the For Sale section. Is that Something I have to wait for access to or Should I have Access to these Areas to Post as well???

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back