How To Start A New Thread/Discussion

Silverfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I created a thread. Not easy for me. Still getting acclimated and only stay in the shallow end. Now how do I create a link.
Sorry if this is a ridiculous question.

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I created a thread. Not easy for me. Still getting acclimated and only stay in the shallow end. Now how do I create a link.
Sorry if this is a ridiculous question.
No such thing but read the rules for posting and in the appropriate channels I learned the hard way so learn for me. But use the link and post in the appropriate channels but literally bumping your coral and is falling off is a frag then glue it on your disk and you just made yourself a new frag. I’ve been in this for years now and it’s been a bumpy ride but I can say that I am very happy to be on the opposite end and be having a 75 gallon sitting up in cycling now

reef-freak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how do I share the link.I don't how to put a link to enter all contests that require you to post a link

Jack Moyer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Make sure you are LOGGED IN. (guests can't create new threads or posts)

You can sign in or create a free account here: https://www.reef2reef.com/login/

2. Click the forums tab at the top of most any page on the website.

3. Click the appropriate forum that coincides with your question or topic. In this example we're going to post a new thread in the Reef Discussion Forum. So click here.

4. On the forum list page, which is the next page that comes up after you click the forum you want to post in, is a link that says POST NEW THREAD in the upper right hand corner. Click there and start your new thread.

And that's it! Fill out the title and the content and create your new thread!

Jack Moyer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do want to get my tank on the sight but...... I am not very good on a computer and it is going to take me a while to figure this all out. I am a bit perplexed, and I might need some help.

rhorn67

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone tell me how to edit a post after it has been posted? I posted and for a short period of time I was able to edit the post but the button is no longer there.
Thanks

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone tell me how to edit a post after it has been posted? I posted and for a short period of time I was able to edit the post but the button is no longer there.
Thanks
You have a very short window of time to edit. If you are a supporting member you have a lot longer.

gm5150

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do i have to do, to be able to sell items on the market? Trying to sell some lights and at the bottom it said I do not have the privilege to post in the forum section.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do i have to do, to be able to sell items on the market? Trying to sell some lights and at the bottom it said I do not have the privilege to post in the forum section.
You have to be on the forum for so days and may have to have so many posts

GRichards

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Make sure you are LOGGED IN. (guests can't create new threads or posts)

You can sign in or create a free account here: https://www.reef2reef.com/account/

2. Click the forums tab at the top of most any page on the website.

1.jpg

3. Click the appropriate forum that coincides with your question or topic. In this example we're going to post a new thread in the Lounge Forum. So click here.

2.jpg

4. On the forum list page, which is the next page that comes up after you click the forum you want to post in, is a link that says POST THREAD in the upper right hand corner. Click there and start your new thread.

3.jpg

And that's it! Fill out the title and the content and create your new thread!
I have a message saying waiting approval before displaying publicly. What should I do?

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a message saying waiting approval before displaying publicly. What should I do?

It has been approved. The first few posts go through moderation and after that they will post immediately. It's part of our procedure to help staying on top of the spam messages.

av8soulfly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the difference between a sticky thread and a regular thread? If a sticky thread is better, how can I change my thread to sticky?

Takaki1980

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted the wrong name for the thread, can I change it later?Or is there a way to delete the thread?

Takaki1980

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted the wrong name for the thread, can I change it later?Or is there a way to delete the thread?
Resolved.
Press the report button and write your preferences.Then a helpful staff member will solve the problem for you.
They contacted me via direct mail a short time after I sent in my wishes and helped me out.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 77 37.9%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back