How to suspend Apex DOS AWC

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adele
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Adele

I don't sing
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2017
Messages
789
Reaction score
1,939
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The obvious must be eluding me since I cannot find anything on the Neptune help site or in R2R forums.
Short of “pulling the plug” is there something in Fusion where I can turn off the AWC cycle? My DOS Is not plugged into the powerbar so I cannot do it by turning off the outlets.
Thanks
 
Thanks Russ. That was speedy
That did it! For some reason I thought this action was blocked with the “shield” which I couldn’t recall how to uncover. But it let me right in to move it from Auto to Off. Easy Peasy.
Put both of the sliders on the Dashboard for the DOS pumps to OFF.

Put them back to AUTO when ready to resume normal AWC operations.
hanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new