how you doin'? hi from IL

  • Thread starter Thread starter kraash
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kraash

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I have been in the saltwater hobby for around 11 years or so and finally set up my dream reef! I have a 525 gallon acrylic in wall, mainly sps with a few lps and softies thrown in. The tank has been running for around 2.5 years now, and I love learning something new everyday!
I also love to SCUBA dive (kinda hard to find a reef in the mid-west :sad:), and I also like to do any kind of DIY and woodworking.
 
Hi ! Welcome to r2r ! Wow 525gal..... NICE..... cant wait to see some pics of that bad boy ! :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome to the site. I would love to see photo's of your tank ... and maybe a tour someday!
 
here is some old teaser pics, I will try to get some more this weekend

IMG_0149.jpg


IMG_0179.jpg


IMG_0183.jpg


IMG_1211.jpg


IMG_1588.jpg
 
Breaking into Kraash's house tonite.... Joking Great looking corals Keep pics coming Johnnie ><)))0>
 
Thanks all for the warm welcome :) I am still working on getting some new pics, maybe tomorrow.
 
Kraash,
Where in Illinois. I think my camera needs to meet your reef.
Gary

Hi Gary, We met briefly at the last Rockford frag swap, I would love for you to take some pics of the tank, you great work! I am in Vandalia, pretty far south, but if you ever get this way, maybe you could give me some pointers.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new