How'd I do?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Poseidon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Poseidon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
3,258
Reaction score
39
Location
Swartz Creek, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first go with extension tubes, a 500D, and a 70-200 2.8L:

282990091_9Ebb5-M.jpg

Montipora something.... (Maybe Brent will remind me.)

282991109_pfcsH-M.jpg

Purple tang, very small DOF, but I though this was cool!

282991642_ur3o3-M.jpg

Pseudochromis.

282992357_4GLMe-M.jpg

Cool Clown pic...

282997060_uSKBP-M.jpg

Garf Bonsai

282999190_AR2pr-M.jpg

Has anyone seen these before? Can you ID them for me? That GOLD color is really cool, it looks like the gold flecks in a certain Cinnamon beverage.

283001228_WGwGS-M.jpg

A. Nana?

Full gallery here:
http://perfectpix.smugmug.com/gallery/2858388_ZpQei#P-13-15
The extension tube pics start on page 13....
 
I'd say you did quite well! :-) Those gold flecked palys are great
 
Awesome pictures! I love taking pics of my tank, but only 1 or 2 out of a hundred come out decent! LOL
 
Thanks Mark and Chrissy.

Mark have you seen those before, I was poking around ZoaID just to see if I could find them, and I came up empty.
 
I haven't seen that exact morph before. I've seen a similar one, but they were on a green background, not the nice red you've got. If you have a few extra I'd love to do a trade or site credit or something for them.
 
Mark, I'll poke around your site and see what you got...

edwing206- I think that is from the tip touching a rock at one point, I think it was going to encrust the rock, but I ended up moving it. It almost looks like it is melting doesn't it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new