Howdy all

  • Thread starter Thread starter wtfbbq223
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wtfbbq223

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
35
Location
San francisco
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Ben. I am getting back into the hobby after a two-year hiatus. I have currently a 75 gallon display tank and two satellite tanks both 55 gallons. One is filled completely with light rock the other a refugium. I’ll be hoping to meet new people learn new things and acquire starter corals and a cleanup crew at some point after my tank cycles.
 
!!! Welcome to R2R Ben !!!

minions-welcome_orig.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new