Howdy all

  • Thread starter Thread starter wtfbbq223
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Really just getting started, I have another hundred pounds of dryrock I’m trying to prepare. Still quite a ways off I suppose.
eb9247744fcfa1e8399763d3570bacea.jpg
 
You will meet people both noviced and well experienced. - The mission of R2R is to assure your success in this hobby of reef keeping.

dFtBhSe.gif
 
I'm glad you added pics because I was wondering how it was set up. Be sure to get your build thread started -- I'd love to watch how this progresses.
Welcome!
Lemon Waving.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new