Howdy from Mississippi

coralboi56

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2024
Messages
260
Reaction score
219
Location
Connecticut Coast
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy!

My name is Zachary, and I've been in the aquarium hobby for 7 years and in the reefing hobby for 2 years :)
My current tank is a 7.4 gallon Lifeguard Peninsula LPS dominated reef tank, but I have plans to build a 60-80 gallon Red Sea biotope in the near future
I'm also a senior marine biology major with plans to go into the public aquarium field
 
welcome33.gif
 
Howdy, Zachary! Welcome to R2R! I'm currently at a 10 gallon and a 15 gallon, with plans to take the 15 gallon to at least a 40 and I'm scheming a way to build a 90 ;-) I also have a Bio degree and always wanted to work for an aquarium, but I ended up in a different field altogether. Best of luck with your builds, you're in a great place for sure; lot's to learn here!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new