Howdy from SE Texas

Traven

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
21
Location
Baytown
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy y'all

I'm glad to finally make my R2R account, been lurking and learning for a few years now.

I've got a 40B reef tank that I let go a few years back that I'm wanting to get back to it's peak. Currently in the process of rebuilding everything from the stand to filtration system, and I will greatly appreciate any help I can get from the wealth of knowledge that exists here.
 
welcome33.gif
 
Howdy y'all

I'm glad to finally make my R2R account, been lurking and learning for a few years now.

I've got a 40B reef tank that I let go a few years back that I'm wanting to get back to it's peak. Currently in the process of rebuilding everything from the stand to filtration system, and I will greatly appreciate any help I can get from the wealth of knowledge that exists here.
Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new