Howdy Y'all

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, The names Caleb and I'm from Cleveland Ohio. I'm completely new to reefing and don't even own a tank yet. I'm a senior in highschool so I will likely wait until I am in college or out of college to start one solely because of transporting tanks back and forth across the country can be a bit of a hassle, so it seems. I'm currently just learning all I can and making fantasies in my head about my first tank in the future. I hope to be received into this awesome hobby as I figure out the ropes and enjoy learning all the types of coral and fish there are out there. I am truly so pumped for sometime in the future when I build my first reef tank and I really hope my enthusiasm holds out until then!
Thanks Y'all
Hey there @SaltyWaffles ... check out Coral12G on Youtube. He had reef tanks in his dorm. He started reefing in middle school and it's basically his life.
Welcome to the fishy family!
aquarium coral GIF

OP
OP
S

SaltyWaffles

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo yo Caleb.....Welcome!
It is excellent to see younger folks getting excited about this dynamic craft. You are certainly taking the right approach of doing plenty of research and questioning before committing to any particular system. You will learn that there are as many approaches to any aspect of reef keeping as there are critters to keep! Thanks for introducing yourself. You will find this community and the hobby in general very receptive and respectful. Take your time and keep learning........and for your parents sake.....focus on school work and not schools of fish when you are off to college;)
Haha this made me laugh! Thank you so much for the good message and yes I plan on doing that exactly!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. This is a great place to learn and explore. Also recommend the Bulk Reef Supply videos on their website or on YouTube. I agree with the suggestions of getting your feet wet with a simple nano. Will be a good distraction during your studies and d learning for a future upgrade. Good luck with your future.

lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. This video series is “5 minute guide”, good info. BRS TV has lots of different series.

Here’s a getting the most out of Reef2Reef link

OP
OP
S

SaltyWaffles

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. This video series is “5 minute guide”, good info. BRS TV has lots of different series.

Here’s a getting the most out of Reef2Reef link

Thank you so much! I actually have been watching these already haha!

Back