Howdy!

  • Thread starter Thread starter chazz-66
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chazz-66

Zoo Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2006
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Eau Claire, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys, Chazz66 here. My name is Chuck Bean. I live in Eau Claire,WI, about 70 miles east of Minneapolis/St. Paul. I have had a 72 bowfront for almost 3 years now and am totally into zoas. I am imn the process of upgrading to a 150 right now so things are getting hectic. I was wondering where everyone from Zoos-r-us went, now I figured it out finally. Heres some pics,hope you like.
kadak4.jpg

closeup.jpg

f.jpg

reds1.jpg
 
Welcome Chaz!! You'll love it here :) I'll let the others bring in the crazy banners and all!

Peace, Bryan

edit - sweet collection btw!
 
Welcome Chaz...Please make yourself at home, first thing you will notice is the laid back atmosphere and not all the politics of other site and that's what we strive for as a collective....Gald you found us.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new