Howdy

I've lurked through this forum plenty of times and decided to create an account. This is a super helpful forum so thank you to all the contributors, esp. those of you who are patient with newbie questions. Some of the other forums (reddit) can get a little....cringy.... when the experienced aquarist flexes muscle in the face of newbie questions. I haven't seen that here. So thank you! I have a 30g mixed reef ~ 2 months in and a 55g freshwater goldfish tank. My interests lie in developing/tuning a healthy and diverse reef. Lots of learning. The goldfish tank is at my business and is purposed to entertain children. They love it.

Welcome to the addiction. lol
 
welcome14.gif
 
I've lurked through this forum plenty of times and decided to create an account. This is a super helpful forum so thank you to all the contributors, esp. those of you who are patient with newbie questions. Some of the other forums (reddit) can get a little....cringy.... when the experienced aquarist flexes muscle in the face of newbie questions. I haven't seen that here. So thank you! I have a 30g mixed reef ~ 2 months in and a 55g freshwater goldfish tank. My interests lie in developing/tuning a healthy and diverse reef. Lots of learning. The goldfish tank is at my business and is purposed to entertain children. They love it.

We are glad you decided to join, welcome.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
I've lurked through this forum plenty of times and decided to create an account. This is a super helpful forum so thank you to all the contributors, esp. those of you who are patient with newbie questions. Some of the other forums (reddit) can get a little....cringy.... when the experienced aquarist flexes muscle in the face of newbie questions. I haven't seen that here. So thank you! I have a 30g mixed reef ~ 2 months in and a 55g freshwater goldfish tank. My interests lie in developing/tuning a healthy and diverse reef. Lots of learning. The goldfish tank is at my business and is purposed to entertain children. They love it.
Welcome to R2R and reefing. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new