View Badges
Reaction score
welcome18.jpg

SWEET 17 After Sale!

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Howdy from Texas. Used to run reef tanks but had to give it up the to moving a lot. Last time I had a tank was early 2000s. Boy have things changed.... Getting use to LED lighting when VHO and halide was the thing.

Anyhow, started a 20g Nano Reef. It's going through the growing pains right now. Currently no corals. Just live rock, live sand, and a chromis.

Getting my equipment together. Got ATO installed. Got a hang on fish box to work as a refugium. Some cooling fans for when it heats up in the summer. An AI prime 16 HD. Got get used to setting a light schedule. Playing around with it now and not the corals are in it.

Need to get a wave maker or power heads to give more flow. Need to get rid of dead spots.

Was going to attach a pic, but when I hit the attach file button, nothing happens. Oh well....

Take easy!
Welcome!

whale GIF

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Howdy from Texas. Used to run reef tanks but had to give it up the to moving a lot. Last time I had a tank was early 2000s. Boy have things changed.... Getting use to LED lighting when VHO and halide was the thing.

Anyhow, started a 20g Nano Reef. It's going through the growing pains right now. Currently no corals. Just live rock, live sand, and a chromis.

Getting my equipment together. Got ATO installed. Got a hang on fish box to work as a refugium. Some cooling fans for when it heats up in the summer. An AI prime 16 HD. Got get used to setting a light schedule. Playing around with it now and not the corals are in it.

Need to get a wave maker or power heads to give more flow. Need to get rid of dead spots.

Was going to attach a pic, but when I hit the attach file button, nothing happens. Oh well....

Take easy!
Welcome to the fishy family! I'm sure you'll be upgrading from that 20 G nano soon.... don't they do everything bigger in Texas? LOL
Espn Party GIF by X Games

Top Shelf Aquatics
Budmans

What have you found to be the best things/methods to beat hair algae? (choose all that apply)

• Hydrogen peroxide

Votes: 108 17.0%
  • Lawn Mower Blenny (or other fish)

Votes: 142 22.3%
  • Manual Removal

Votes: 296 46.5%
  • Rock Scrubbing

Votes: 136 21.4%
  • Lowered Phosphates

Votes: 136 21.4%
  • Tank Blackouts

Votes: 35 5.5%