13   0   0
welcome18.jpg

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy from Texas. Used to run reef tanks but had to give it up the to moving a lot. Last time I had a tank was early 2000s. Boy have things changed.... Getting use to LED lighting when VHO and halide was the thing.

Anyhow, started a 20g Nano Reef. It's going through the growing pains right now. Currently no corals. Just live rock, live sand, and a chromis.

Getting my equipment together. Got ATO installed. Got a hang on fish box to work as a refugium. Some cooling fans for when it heats up in the summer. An AI prime 16 HD. Got get used to setting a light schedule. Playing around with it now and not the corals are in it.

Need to get a wave maker or power heads to give more flow. Need to get rid of dead spots.

Was going to attach a pic, but when I hit the attach file button, nothing happens. Oh well....

Take easy!
Welcome!

whale GIF

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy from Texas. Used to run reef tanks but had to give it up the to moving a lot. Last time I had a tank was early 2000s. Boy have things changed.... Getting use to LED lighting when VHO and halide was the thing.

Anyhow, started a 20g Nano Reef. It's going through the growing pains right now. Currently no corals. Just live rock, live sand, and a chromis.

Getting my equipment together. Got ATO installed. Got a hang on fish box to work as a refugium. Some cooling fans for when it heats up in the summer. An AI prime 16 HD. Got get used to setting a light schedule. Playing around with it now and not the corals are in it.

Need to get a wave maker or power heads to give more flow. Need to get rid of dead spots.

Was going to attach a pic, but when I hit the attach file button, nothing happens. Oh well....

Take easy!
Welcome to the fishy family! I'm sure you'll be upgrading from that 20 G nano soon.... don't they do everything bigger in Texas? LOL
Espn Party GIF by X Games

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 28 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • None.

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.7%
Back