Howdy!

Adrift

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m just getting back into reefing. I joined reef 2 reef a couple of moths ago but really haven’t been active and have noticed I never posted a thread here lol.

I’m 43 years old and live in Texas. I’m one of those dang Yankees the south joke about haha. Either way I love it down here and this is where I remarried after getting out of the Navy. While in the navy I ran two tanks for about 7-8 years both predator tanks. 20 or so years later give a take a few I’m finally getting back into the hobby.
I have purchased a planet aquariums tank and still in the build process on my first ever reef tank. I spoke to few people on here already everyone I have had been so nice. Anywho!!!
Nice to meet y’all!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef (formally)!!!

Clownfish.gif

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m just getting back into reefing. I joined reef 2 reef a couple of moths ago but really haven’t been active and have noticed I never posted a thread here lol.

I’m 43 years old and live in Texas. I’m one of those dang Yankees the south joke about haha. Either way I love it down here and this is where I remarried after getting out of the Navy. While in the navy I ran two tanks for about 7-8 years both predator tanks. 20 or so years later give a take a few I’m finally getting back into the hobby.
I have purchased a planet aquariums tank and still in the build process on my first ever reef tank. I spoke to few people on here already everyone I have had been so nice. Anywho!!!
Nice to meet y’all!
Welcome adrift,
Good luck with your tank

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Nice to meet y’all!
Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

I'm close to you in Grand Prairie near where new Ikea went up, and I'm from MD/VA/PA/DC area.

Thinks have changed a lot in 20 years, but this is a great reference book starter article if you haven't yet found it:

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back