Hows the flow on my new Hammer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brav403
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Brav403

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2024
Messages
70
Reaction score
11
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm struggling to get a nice low flow area in my Red Sea Nano. The pump supplied by Red Sea is abit of a beast and pumps out quite abit of turbulence ( I dont think you can adjust the power on it ) so I've been struggling with some of my corals that have low flow requirements. Feedback would be great.

See video reddit link Below
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new