Troylee
all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Ultimate Member
Reef Squad
Excellence Award
R2R App User
Moderator Emeritus
Hospitality Award
ThreadAward
My Tank Thread
My Aquarium Showcase
Anyone Running a hqi m80 ballast with single "mogul base" bulbs???
I just bought a used a one and fired it up today to replace my m58 ballast and took some par numbers extra with xm10ks and xm20ks... Anywho I got home from a outing and only one bulb was lit, I had to turn it off and let it cool down before both would fire back up... Is it normal for them to run extremely hot like that??? Or is it from my bulbs??? I'm new to the hqi ballast.... Lol
I just bought a used a one and fired it up today to replace my m58 ballast and took some par numbers extra with xm10ks and xm20ks... Anywho I got home from a outing and only one bulb was lit, I had to turn it off and let it cool down before both would fire back up... Is it normal for them to run extremely hot like that??? Or is it from my bulbs??? I'm new to the hqi ballast.... Lol