HTC Incredible!!!!

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Pure which has Windows 6.5 and I'm very happy with it. The Droid is supposed to be better, so I'm sure that will be an awesome phone.

moto826

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i love my g1 it is htc too cool google satellite maps

NaClCrocodile

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HTC has really been making a scene lately, their phones are right up there with Blackberry and the rest.

OP
OP
Paul_N

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy Crap! The Incredible is.....well, Incredible....:bigsmile: The BlackBerry can't even touch this. The touch system is insane and smooth to use. There are way more apps than I will ever use. It is a major change from my BB Storm. I really think BB is on it's way out if they don't make major improvements. The speed on this thing is the most noticeable thing. I was going through the free app section and kept downloading one after another and then started opening other apps and I realized that I had like 6 downloads going on while I had a couple of apps open and surfing the net and this thing didn't freeze or even pause once. They have the home screen but there are actually 7 different home screens that you can customize and put whatever you want on each. So you can have your main home screen with the most use icons and then a home screen with all games and then one with all like GPS stuff, etc....You can then slide from one home screen to another or view a thumbnail of all seven and pick the one you want. They definitely went after the Iphone with this. I always thought that when Verizon got the Iphone I would be immediately be getting one but I could care less if they ever get the Iphone now..:xd: It has an 8 MP camera on it also.

Stray32

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have an awesome phone, but there are several key differences between the Evo and the Incredible.

Larger LCD Panel, more memory, WiMax 4G, front facing camera, HDMI output, etc.

However, the Incredible is the best Verizon phone out there by far.

OP
OP
Paul_N

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have an awesome phone, but there are several key differences between the Evo and the Incredible.

Larger LCD Panel, more memory, WiMax 4G, front facing camera, HDMI output, etc.

However, the Incredible is the best Verizon phone out there by far.

I hear you, for me the thing that peaked my interest the most looking at the Evo was the WiMax 4G, the other things were non issues for me. Not sure on the memory but the Incredible has 8G of internal memory plus the sd card slot and it came with a 2g card. The specs I read on the Evo were that it has 1g of internal memory plus the sd card slot and comes with an 8g card. I think they did that cause the Evo can shoot in HD so it will have to go to an sd card anyways. It really seems that HTC has pretty much taken the lead on smart phones and the future of wireless. IMO comparing the Incredible to my BB storm is like comparing a digital cell phone to an analog one...:xd: I really feel if BB doesn't make some MAJOR changes they will be history. I also read that HP purchased Palm so I will be interested to see where that leads.

I look forward to seeing the Evo when you get it.....:bigsmile:

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is so many out now it's hard to choose... Tmobile came out with the new hd2 and everyone jumped, I almost did and now I have 3 friends with it and they all want there iPhones back lol... I'm currently using a iPhone 3gs with the fast processor and I don't think I will ever change lol... Maybe the new iPhone coming out...;)
the only thing I hate about a iPhone is they don't support flash besides that the phone has everything I could ever want.... Including Tom Tom... Gotta love the jailbreak...:)

OP
OP
Paul_N

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is so many out now it's hard to choose... Tmobile came out with the new hd2 and everyone jumped, I almost did and now I have 3 friends with it and they all want there iPhones back lol... I'm currently using a iPhone 3gs with the fast processor and I don't think I will ever change lol... Maybe the new iPhone coming out...;)
the only thing I hate about a iPhone is they don't support flash besides that the phone has everything I could ever want.... Including Tom Tom... Gotta love the jailbreak...:)

The main problem with the Iphone up here in Pittsburgh has always been that it is on ATT. ATT doesn't even come close to Verizon or Sprint or Tmobile for that matter as far as coverage. If Verizon had the Iphone when it first came out I would have been all over it. VZ NAV is excellent for Verizon. The improvements they made on the past release make it rival any GPS device out there.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yup reception is priority!!!! out here in vegas where i live none of the carriers work but t-mobile for me... i live really close to mccarren airport and they say something over here screws with there signals, i have been threw all the carriers but t-mobile has always worked for me never dropped a call.... the bad part is i have to have a unlocked iphone so i can't update it and if it ever crashes and i have to restore it im screwed!!!! for that reason only i might switch to a htc.... i ran a g1 before getting this iphone and i loved it, untill i broke the screen..:(

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back