https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/restarting-the-sca-100g-bare-bottom-sps-dominated.786918/

Attachments

  • 20201216_092840.jpg
    20201216_092840.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 20201205_155044.jpg
    20201205_155044.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 20201212_153338.jpg
    20201212_153338.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 20201212_195807.jpg
    20201212_195807.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 79
Hello and Welcome to R2R (formally)! Very nice setup!
Thank you. I have been on R2R for a while as a lurker. But planning to be much more active with this build
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Welcome to R2R. Nice setup. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
Great to be hear. The guys I am starting a local reef club with really incurred me to be more active on R2R. WE Started a club page here which an awesome thing for R2R to support local clubs like that. Looking forward to getting to know more reefer and growing on R2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new