• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Huge Branch Rock Centerpiece with Psammorcora

Jboulerice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone;

I decided to go a new route than the aquascaping in my old cube and its time to part way with an existing structure I have in my tank.

The rock work weighs in at about 20-25lbs (I will weigh it tomorrow)

I'm asking $350 obo for the rock due to the fact its covered in an encrusted Jason Fox Green Psammocora
Thats over 7 years old... Theres also a few polyps here and there.

I don't think this thing is shippable so local pickup only.

OP
OP
J

Jboulerice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone;

I decided to go a new route than the aquascaping in my old cube and its time to part way with an existing structure I have in my tank.

The rock work weighs in at about 20-25lbs (I will weigh it tomorrow)

I'm asking $350 obo for the rock due to the fact its covered in an encrusted Jason Fox Green Psammocora
Thats over 7 years old... Theres also a few polyps here and there.

I don't think this thing is shippable so local pickup only.
IMG_0596.jpg
IMG_0597.jpg
IMG_0601.jpg

OP
OP
J

Jboulerice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump, was busy with water changes and clean up but I’ll snag some better shots of the rock and corals it comes with soon.

Remember branch rock is no longer being collected so get this while you can!!!

OP
OP
J

Jboulerice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested if you decide to ship
I'd be interested in shipping though it may be expensive; PM if you want to discuss possibly cutting the coral off and mailing the coral overnight and the liverock separately.

I'm on the verge of doing that anyways as the bay area reefing scene is dead and it's a really unique piece but if it doesnt sell I'm going to break it apart into the coral and liverock to be easier to ship. The coral is worth welllll over 200+ for how big it is as well as the rock being worth 125$ at least with the ban on tonga rock I consider just keeping the rock and selling the coral.

Centurio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd be interested in shipping though it may be expensive; PM if you want to discuss possibly cutting the coral off and mailing the coral overnight and the liverock separately.

I'm on the verge of doing that anyways as the bay area reefing scene is dead and it's a really unique piece but if it doesnt sell I'm going to break it apart into the coral and liverock to be easier to ship. The coral is worth welllll over 200+ for how big it is as well as the rock being worth 125$ at least with the ban on tonga rock I consider just keeping the rock and selling the coral.

Bay Area reefing scene is dead? I can name at least 5 well-known reefers just in Redwood City. Bay Area Reef club is one of the oldest and largest club in the country. Our last members only frag swap drew 80 people. The open swaps usually draw more and the club has hundreds of active members. Two weeks from now hundreds of Bay Area reefers will attend the Coral Farmers Market which is held twice a year and commonly gets vendors such as WWC, Jason Fox, Reef Raft. etc. Kessil, Reef Nutrition, and Neptune Apex are all located in the Bay Area and heavily support a number of events in the area. Dead? Only if you're not looking.......

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back