Huge Red Carpet Anemone

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
2,925
Reaction score
179
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
I'm putting my Red Haddoni back on the market. She is around 18" when fully expanded.
Will ship.
$500+shipping
1715b420-d12c-5f73.jpg

b849bb8e-d166-c130.jpg
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336922372.168418.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336922372.168418.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 455
Those last 2 pics look great shows the blood red carpet good luck with sale
 
Thanks man! 1st pic a little weird but all taken with an iPhone untouched.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new