Huge snowflake price?

Dalton Hunter

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2016
Messages
96
Reaction score
67
Location
North Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a massive snowflake eel in my tank that I'm considering selling but I dont know a good price for them at the size he is at. Most I find online is for 12" max, and mine is at least 30" of not more and a little bit bigger around than a golf ball. This guy eats 8 silverside almost every day.

IMG_2212.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new