Humbled and thankful...

EcoFrags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
best forum i've ever seen hands down you desereved it rev wish i could have been there to be a part of that...but if you were shocked today wait till next year :wink:

Bry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
best forum i've ever seen hands down you desereved it rev wish i could have been there

+100

in years and years of participating in forums.. I've Never come across one this friendly, informative and well run. You DO deserve it Rev.. Thanks Again!

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to say that r2r rekindled my love for the hobby.Not having a online reef home I was considering breaking down the reef.I found r2r and now im considering turning my basement into a aquaculture project.Rev,Thankyou!

That's awesome!!

Very cool, wish I could have been there with y'all!!!

Meeee Toooo!! You were there with us in spirit! ;)

SmokeyCFH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet! I'm glad you were surprised and you liked it! You give so much Rev, you deserved this! you're the man! Glad I got to talk to you on the phone as well! Can't wait to meet you in person at MAX!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man oh man how blessed I am! You all mean so much to me and what I do here is only a part of what makes R2R special. YOU all add the value to this community and I will never forget that!

Here is the picture that Mike & Terry took. :D

8046112806_1b18548edc_b.jpg

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man oh man how blessed I am! You all mean so much to me and what I do here is only a part of what makes R2R special. YOU all add the value to this community and I will never forget that!
you're welcome Rev. though I wasn't there during the presentation, I'm glad that M&T took a vid so I can somewhat be part of it. being one of the original mods way back when, I've witnessed R2R become one of the finest reef site on the net. glad to be part of it from the beginning and I know that with your leadership, R2R will go farther than the "other" site. just takes a little traction (time) and I think we're getting there. keep up the good job Rev and Mrs Rev. also, want to thank my fellow mods and the members of R2R for making R2R the best reef site. :) :) :)

<< off the podium >> :hammer:

I have to say that r2r rekindled my love for the hobby.Not having a online reef home I was considering breaking down the reef.I found r2r and now im considering turning my basement into a aquaculture project.Rev,Thankyou!
awesome! 1smile1

Just be sure to document your project photographically so we all get to enjoy it!:bigsmile:
+1. hope to see its own thread soon. :)

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+100

in years and years of participating in forums.. I've Never come across one this friendly, informative and well run. You DO deserve it Rev.. Thanks Again!

+ another 100!!

Must have missed this thread over the weekend...great looking painting for and awesome guy!!

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a pleasure meeting you and your awesome family! R2R was first class at the event.

It was great meeting you and your wife as well!! Thanks for being a part of R2R!!

Nwest

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you totally deserve it! Thanks for giving us such a awesome forum to use and be a part of!

Mike&Terry

Wrasses, Angels, & Tangs, Oh My!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's the video for everyone to see:

[video=youtube_share;FHVATPE5iMs]http://youtu.be/FHVATPE5iMs?hd=1[/video]

Rev, it was a pleasure to meet you and your wonderful family! We are so fortunate to be a part of this awesome community!

-M&T

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev, that painting is DOPE! Seriously amazing quality work.

Congratulations! Wished i could have met you guys this year, next year for sure!

melev

Avid Hobbyist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations, David. Please pass my thoughts along to your wife as well. Great looking picture of Spock. ;)

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 60 33.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 58 32.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back