Humbled and thankful...

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just want to say thank you to all the moderators and members of R2R who were involved in one of the most humbling and awesome times in my life. Today was a great day at Macana. I got to see old friends, meet new friends, hang with some hobby well knowns, but most importantly I got to see some of the finest moderators and members I know of and more importantly known as my friends.

The awesome surprise was when I was presented with a custom Naso Tang painting painted by Karen Talbot and purchased by some of you. I was 1000% shocked and 1000% sure that I should have been the one presenting a gift to many of you.

I am further solidified in my thinking that my forum family here is hands down the very best and that what we have here as a community is real and lasting and that I am one very very blessed man.

I just want to say thank you from the very bottom of my heart.

Again humbled and thankful. Love you guys and gals.

8046112806_1b18548edc_b.jpg

Last edited:

Poseidon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You earned it Rev, I wish I could have been a part of the gift, and made the trip to MACNA.

creefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well deserved, Rev!!! This place is truly wonderful. Congratulations to you and thanks for all you and the mods do to make this forum what it is. Well done!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks but I honestly feel the same about all of you. I really do.

This is not a good pic at all and is from my phone but here it is!

photo45_zps688ef583.jpg

Last edited:

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yay! You're awesome Rev and deserve it completely! It takes an amazing person to stand at a booth and smile at everyone for 10+ hours.

You and your wife are the best! :)

Paul C.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great heart that represents so many great people. Bravo Rev....Wish i could have been there.

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The painting looks fantastic!!! Very well deserved!!!!

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R is amazing!! The support on this forum from its members and mods is outstanding!! Thanks everyone so much for everything you do!! David being presented with this gift brought tears to my eyes! It seems there are a lot who care for him as much as he cares you guys! And that's real! What a very special day! Oh, and, thanks Loki! ;) So great to meet all of you today!!

GratefulReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow awesome! ive only been here a short time, but i agree its a family feeling here and thats why i keep coming back not to mention the plethora of knowledge available to me. that painting is very good!!

SPSjunky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to say that r2r rekindled my love for the hobby.Not having a online reef home I was considering breaking down the reef.I found r2r and now im considering turning my basement into a aquaculture project.Rev,Thankyou!

creefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to say that r2r rekindled my love for the hobby.Not having a online reef home I was considering breaking down the reef.I found r2r and now im considering turning my basement into a aquaculture project.Rev,Thankyou!

Just be sure to document your project photographically so we all get to enjoy it!:bigsmile:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 44 28.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 42 27.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 53 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.3%
Back