Hungry for knowledge

hectorP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In and out of aquariums for 15 plus years.I just just got back in hard last year,I aquired a 125 long well acclimated tank with live rock two small colonies of hairy mushrooms, a purple frog spawn, large foxface, not sure grey tang (sometimes shimmers yellow) coral beauty, teo green chromis, purple cromis, five line wrasse, large royal blue tang, large sebae clown, stay with me, 3 verticle line gobies, two tuxedo clowns, two perculas, the tank had lots of red algae on the rocks rocks which did not look good, I added 6 urchins, 6 emerald green carbs algea 98 % gone. Now for equipment wet dry sump, venturi skimmer now replaced with an octopus pin wheel, love this skimmer, chiller which since blew compressor, UV light and T5 lighting, will be receiving 3 Current USA orbit marine leds. Tank has since had it's new home for approximately 1 year, have seen hairy mushrooms more than triple, purple corline has begun to bloom, now that you've put up with my rants comes the questions, want to eliminate adding calcium and want to know about reactors, also want information on refugiums

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif

Back