Hungs Rainbow

  • Thread starter Thread starter SpSDrew
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SpSDrew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2019
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
2,525
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
1
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I picked this piece up from Jeff at coral beauties on march 2nd and this is the less than 30 day update.

Coloring up nicely under a 14k ushio. Never give up on a browned out coral. Excited to see what it does over the coming months.

DA142F82-1476-4F76-9222-0591D2C78D98.jpeg
 
Nice frag! I got one mid February, and it barely colored up on the tip. Don’t see much growth
IMG_9008.jpeg
IMG_9504.jpeg
 
Nice frag! I got one mid February, and it barely colored up on the tip. Don’t see much growth
IMG_9008.jpeg
IMG_9504.jpeg
Still looking good though. This acropora is known for being slow as can be when it comes to growth rate.
 
1714068537573.jpeg
 
… nothing to see here but i am going to get this frag mounted up a little higher to get flow all the way around the coral.
 
For sale?
They were for sale. I sold one already and gave another one away to a local friend as a backup. Was worried about losing my tank. We got hit by hurricane Beryl last week and I was without power for 5 days. Ran a generator and portable A/C so inimal losses. My hungs rainbow colony had no issues and I will be fragging soon if u are interested.
 
Would u like a frag? I'm gonna cut a couple frags later today and gonna let them heal for a couple of weeks. Let me know.
I would take one if you have one available. DM me, thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new