Hunting or possible sickness?

Lemons

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
548
Reaction score
467
Location
Edmonton
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! I have a royal gramma who is either flash hunting like some wrasses, or something is irritating him…

i put him through a 30day copper power treatment and two rounds of prazi.

he’s the only one in the reef right now.

now i should mention they 80% of the time seem to bolt back and munch something after the flash… so maybe I’m just over thinking

but i’d love others 2 cents
 

Well they didn’t do it for the entire video… nor while i was waiting for it to upload. But they still did lots of hunting behaviour like scanning rocks and nipping at things floating by

oh cool youtube made it into 240p :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new