Hybrid T5lighting in a canopy

Macey’s Reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2019
Messages
20
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 4x2” 80/20 arm mounted on the side of my tank to hold 4 AI Hydra 26 lights. I want to add a hybrid fixture to add T5s to the LEDs. I have 14’ ceilings and don’t want to hang the lights from the ceiling. Has anyone done anything or seen anything similar? Will the 80/20 hold the fixture? Please suggest a hybrid fixture.

28814F27-863B-4DAD-87B7-6DE0BC91AD38.jpeg 8BCDDE51-12CB-47EA-87E5-03E36041380F.jpeg
 
I think you’d be fine adding a T5 hybrid to that setup just the way it is.

I just got the aquatic life based on research as I’m new to reefing. Consensus seems to be that it’s a solid choice without breaking the bank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new