hydor 700 recirculating skimmer noise

Surfratphil

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2017
Messages
23
Reaction score
15
Location
Murrieta Ca.
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I have a hydor 700 recirculating skimmer that works awesome for my 125 gal reef but is very noisy from the air pump side. Anyone with this problem or any suggestions. Makes a strange crackly noise.
Thank you-surfratphil
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new