Hydor Koralia 4's + Smart Wave controller, compatible?

BeastMode335i

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
52
Reaction score
39
Location
Cape Coral, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just got two Hydor Koralia 4's (1200gph) from my brother, but they're a bit intense for my 55g and I thought about trying to throttle them down some possibly with a wave maker.. In searching locally I found someone selling a Smart Wave by Hydor, but I'm not sure if the Koralia 4's are compatible with that?

I contacted Hydor both in Italy and California and got no response, so just wondering if anybody on here could chime in that might know..

Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new