• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hydor Smart Wave Controller

wesman42

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2018
Messages
1,215
Reaction score
1,458
Location
Allendale
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling a Hydor Smart Wave Controller. It was used for about a month or so before I decided that I wanted to upgrade my powerheads to a different brand. It worked excellent, and it was a great way to cheaply ensure there were no dead spots in the tank.

I'm asking $35 shipped!

Please do not checkout through the forum link. PM me and we will handle the paypal transaction there. If you happen to checkout through the forum link, you may not be paying me. I forgot to fill in my email and we cannot edit this apparently.
20181127_143056.jpg

20181127_143059.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new